I missed class because of a funeral, so I looked up the UEN website and looked over it. I also asked another student what we were supposed to blog about.
Anyway, the ways I think I would use blogs in the classroom is for my students to use as journals. Sometimes the best way for us to remember what we have learned is by reflecting, and writing in a journal is a great way to reflect. I would make these blogs available to their parents as well, so that they can see what their child is doing in the classroom everyday and what they are learning. Blogs can also be used to keep the parents posted from my point of view as the teacher as well. I feel a great use of blogs would be between teachers, sharing ideas, etc.
There are many uses for blogs in the classroom and out. It is just very important for us as teachers to use technology in the classroom so we can maximize time and learning.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment